Friday, February 29, 2008

Photo Shoot

Ok so four days of blogger not working for me, and four days on a cruise means lots of catching up to do for Tina!! Even though it says I posted this on the 29th, it finally made it up on the 7th.


Last Friday (the 29th) my mom convinced me to tag along while she and Matty went to take pictures of my dad's work equipment. Somehow I ended up taking all the pictures. It was quite the day riding all around town with them. Here are some of the lovely pictures we took.


















After the equipment event we decided to go shopping for Matty. He
needed some shorts for the cruise. Well while I waited for him to get ready I decided to try and scrunch my hair. Good Times!!









Tina I hope these posts make you feel like the distance is smaller and like you are a part of my everyday. I miss you guys! More posts to come soon!!

2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

Miss ya too! Great pictures.... You do good work there lady!

Number13 said...

I like your scruncy hair and I miss you Megaroo! Me-Squad for life!