Breakaway Outreach got to camp on Monday the 21st and left Friday the 25th. They brought about 25 kids with them and a couple leaders. There were a ton of things thatworked out in such unique ways throughout the week. You could really see God's hand in it all, from the amount of sponsors they recieved up to the last minute to the way our lake day worked out. Below are some snapshots to recap the week.

The Water Slide! A big hit with all the kids!!

Jimmy and the other leaders picked theme songs for some of the kids and some of the staff. My mom was one of them, her song was Fruit Salad by The Wiggles. It was quite funny to watch.
Bobbing for turds... Shaun's favorite game!

George & Jody Zartman were there to help out during the week. So during our evening services he would do some magic tricks for the kids.
There was plenty of SUGAR TIME!!
1 comment:
look like fun (except the turd thing... a tad bit grossed out by that one! but hey! I'm old!!)I so wanna do the water slide!! every summer I see pics of it and get more and more jealous!! see ya soon!
BTW: I am going to get the kiddos on Monday... are you still planning on maybe being here on the 10th for service?? You could ride to JAX with me if you want to???
Post a Comment